About La Selva Amazon Eco-lodge
Immerse yourself in the heart of the Amazon jungle at La Selva Amazon Eco-lodge. When you book with La Selva, you are guaranteeing yourself a unique experience during which you will have the chance to hike, bird watch, search for monkeys, take motorized canoes up the river, and even interact with a local indigenous community. But just because La Selva is deep in the rainforest doesn’t mean that it sacrifices comfort – La Selva is dedicated to providing the utmost luxury for all guests. In addition to the exciting activities and comfortable accommodations, the lodge is committed to preserving the beautiful, natural sanctuary and surrounding ecosystems. With eco-friendly, green practices, it promotes “eco-tourism,” by investing in the local economy, managing resources and wastes responsibly, and taking a stand against the deforestation and contamination practices that are threatening this pristine rainforest.
The lodge hosts 18 large suites that overlook Lake Garzacocha. Each of the rooms has comfortable beds, a porch or balcony, an exclusive rainforest shower, and a private bathroom.
In the lodge, you will enjoy meals at the restaurant, which serves buffet style breakfasts and lunches and dinners prepared by the chefs. Other facilities include a full bar and a spa.
On your trip, you will have the chance to experience:
- Butterfly farm
- Walking/ hiking trails
- Rainforest canopy observation tower
- Parrot clay lick
- Community cultural visit
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Night hikes
- Swimming in the lagoon
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|Number of days||Suites Superior - Scenic - Family|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||US$ 1215|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||US$ 1510|
|Extra night at la Selva:||US$ 330|
- * All prices are per person and in U.S. Dollars
- * Single supplement 30%.
- * Family Suites double supplement 50%.
- * Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- * Children under 12 years old 30% off (One child per adult)
- * Extra fees will apply on non-scheduled departure days.
- Assistance at the airport: Quito and Coca
- Transfers and transportation in the Amazon
- Accommodation + All meals
- Guided excursions
- Bilingual naturalist guide + native assistant
- Rain poncho & rubber boots will be provided during your stay at the lodge. Boot size available up to size 10½ men size.
- Personal expenses & souvenirs
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas
- Airfare Quito-Coca-Quito
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday. Please note: Due to flights scheduled departures are not available on Sundays.
- Our bilingual naturalist guides and native guides are divided within specially organized groups that will offer the best opportunities possible during excursions.
- Private guides are also available upon request with additional cost during the initial booking process: