About Cabañas San Isidro
Step into the serenity of the cloud forest where they have built their home. The adventures at San Isidro seems endless as you explore the eastern slope of the Andes Mountains. Trails that wind around the property and a full slate of activities will give you the perfect balance of excitement and nature. Many lodges focus all their energy on one theme, like bird watching. But here, you will see that biodiversity comes in all forms, from beautiful plants, to tiny birds, and even including larger mammals.
Each double room at this hotel has ample space with a sitting area and includes private bathrooms with hot water. There are also hummingbird feeders on 10 of the private porches. Whenever you're ready for your meals, then you can head across the gardens to the dining room area (where there's free WiFi Internet). Here you will enjoy a delicious menu of local and organic flavors.
Other facilities at the Cabañas include a pool table, TV room, book exchange, hammocks, darts, and, of course, a bar staff that is happy to offer you some great mixed drinks and refreshments.
Some of the highlights of your trip might be:
- Bird watching under request. (may add extra costs)
- Butterfly garden
- Guinea pig farm
- Orchid garden
- Nocturnal activities
- Cooking classes
- Hikes & treks
- Mammal watching
San Isidro prices per person:
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|US$ 100||US$ 115||US$ 120|
* Price per night and per person
* Please add 22% for government and service tax.
* Inquire your sales expert for deals in children special discounts.
* Included: Accommodation and 3 meals
|Programs||Price per person in double room|
|General Interest shared programs||US$ 420||US$ 580||N/A|
|Private Birding Programs||US$ 670||US$ 580||US$ 1185|
* If you are travelling on your own, please contact us for a single traveler rate
* Rate based on 2 participants
- Meals (from lunch on the first day, to lunch on the last day)
- Bilingual naturalist guide (or Spanish-speaking, local birding guide) for all days limited to eight participants.
- Group transfers and all taxes.
- Extra drinks (sodas, beers, wines, etc.)
- Private guide
- Transportation services
- Other personal expenses (telephone calls, laundry, etc.).