After undergoing a complete refit, Galapagos Master (formerly known as Deep Blue) is set to be the most eco-friendly, dive liveaboard in the Galapagos Islands.
She accommodates 16 people in 9 double cabins with twin or double lower beds that include private bathroom and air conditioning.
Four lower cabins have port windows, the upper cabins have large picture windows. On the main deck there is a queen room with private bathroom.
Features living room, dining room, bar, library , DVD player on board, sundeck in addition to a covered back deck for your relaxation time.
She also has a great diving platform and nitrox air compressor. For photographers, the Master provides ample room for equipment, with 2 large photo tables & a rinse tank to easily accommodate all your needs.
- Type: Motor Yacht
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Length: 106 feet
- Beam: 24,45 feet)
- Speed: 12,5 knots
- Electricity: 110/220 AC + 12 V (US and European Plugs)
- Crew: 10 including 2 dive masters/naturalist guides
Itinerary 8D / 7N Cruises
|ITINERARY 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS (Monday to Monday)|
|Monday:||Arrive San Cristobal -|
PM: Isla Lobos Check Out Dive
|Tuesday:||AM: Punta Carrion|
PM: N. Seymour land visit
|Saturday:||Isabela: Vicente Roca Point|
|Sunday:||AM: Dive Cousins Rock|
PM: Highlands of Santa Cruz. Charles Darwin Station.
|Monday:||San Cristobal: Interpretation Center|
Departure to mainland
|GALAPAGOS MASTER RATES|
|LOWER DECK||$ 5,475|
|UPPER DECK||$ 5,575|
Price is including:
- All meals & accommodations during the cruise
- Tea, fresh coffee from our espresso machine, fruit juice & soft drinks
- Between 18-20 dives - 7 Nights
- Up to 30 dives - 10 Nights
- Minimum 2 land visits
- Transfer between San Cristobal Airport/Local Hotel and Galapagos Master on the days of embarkation and disembarkation
Price is not including:
- Galapagos Air Tickets
- Additional transfers and hotels
- Galapagos National Park tax : $100 USD payable in cash only on arrival at San Cristobal Airport
- Ingala Transit Card : $20 USD payable in cash only at Guayaquil Airport
- Hyperbaric chamber fee : $35 USD payable on-board
- Nitrox : 7 nights 100 USD ; 10 nights 150 USD
- Alcoholic drinks
- Dive equipment rental
- Dive computer rental
- Underwater torch rental
- 12 litre aluminium : FOC
- 12 litre steel : 4 USD per day
- 15 litre steel : 6 USD per day